Hello readers! Today I am gonna tell you what is your Zodiac Signs and meanings. So what you need to do is just click the ‘Read More’.
- Date: January 20 – February 18
- Element: Air
- Lucky/favorite numbers: 4, 8, 13, 17, 22, 26
- Greatest Overall Compatibility: Gemini, Libra
- Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian
- Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof
- Likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
- Dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them
Aquarius-born are shy and quiet , but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic. However, in both cases, they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others. They are able to see without prejudice, on both sides, which makes them people who can easily solve problems.
Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities.
Aquarius is an air sign, and as such, uses his mind at every opportunity. If there is no mental stimulation, they are bored and lack a motivation to achieve the best result.
The ruling planet of Aquarius, Uranus has a timid, abrupt and sometimes aggressive nature, but it also gives Aquarius visionary quality. They are capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now.
Uranus also gave them the power of quick and easy transformation, so they are known as thinkers, progressives and humanists. They feel good in a group or a community, so they constantly strive to be surrounded by other people.
The biggest problem for Aquarius-born is the feeling that they are limited or constrained. Because of the desire for freedom and equality for all, they will always strive to ensure freedom of speech and movement. Aquarius-born have a reputation for being cold and insensitive persons, but this is just their defence mechanism against premature intimacy. They need to learn to trust others and express their emotions in a healthy way.
- Date: February 19 – March 20
- Element: Water
- Lucky/favorite numbers: 3, 7, 12, 16, 21, 25, 30, 34, 43, 52
- Greatest Overall Compatibility: Cancer, Scorpio
- Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical
- Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim
- Likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes
- Dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind
Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.
Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.
Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring.
People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.
Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.
- Date: March 21 – April 19
- Element: Fire
- Lucky/favorite numbers: 1,9
- Greatest Overall Compatibility: Leo, Sagittarius
- Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate
- Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive
- Likes: Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports
- Dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one’s talents
As the first sign in the zodiac, the presence of Aries almost always marks the beginning of something energetic and turbulent.They are continuously looking for dynamic, speed and competition. They are always first in everything – from work to social gatherings. Thanks to its ruling planet Mars, Aries is one of the most active zodiac signs. People born under the Aries sign, are meant to emphasize the search for answers to personal and metaphysical questions. This is the biggest feature of this incarnation.
Aries is a fire sign, just like Leo and Sagittarius. This means that it is in their nature to take action, sometimes before they think about it well. Their fiery ruler affects their excellent organizational skills, so you’ll rarely meet an Aries who doesn’t like to finish more things at once, often even before the lunch break! The challenges are increased when they are impatient, aggressive and vent anger on others.
Aries rules the head and leads with the head, often literally walking head first, leaning forwards for speed and focus. They are naturally brave and rarely afraid of trial and risk. They possess youthful strength and energy, regardless of age and they perform tasks in record time. By aligning with themselves they could achieve the best results.
- Date: April 20 – May 20
- Element: Earth
- Lucky/favorite Numbers: 2, 4, 6, 11, 20, 29, 37, 47, 56
- Greatest Overall Compatibility: Virgo, Capricorn
- Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable
- Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising
- Likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands
- Dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics
Powerful and reliable, Taurus is the first when it comes to harvesting the fruits of his labor. They love everything that is good and beautiful, and they are often surrounded by material pleasures. People born under the Taurus sign are very sensual and tactile. Touch is extremely important for them, both in business and in romance. Stable and conservative, Taurus is among the most reliable signs of the zodiac. Stubbornness is a trait that is forcing him to expel things to the end, in order to comply with the standards.
As an earth sign, Taurus can be overprotective of their loved ones. They are great in making money and they will stick to their projects until it is successfully completed.
Bulls are often known for their stubbornness, but it can also be interpreted as a complete commitment to the execution of tasks. This makes them excellent workers and great friends, because they are always there, no matter what.
Their ruling planet Venus, represents love, attraction, beauty and creativity. Thus, Taurus can be an excellent cook, entertainer and artist. He is loyal and doesn’t like sudden and unwanted changes.
Taurus is the most dependable sign of the zodiac. Although some may have very conservative views of the world or can be too fond of money and wealth, they have the ability to bring practical voice of reason in any chaotic and unhealthy situation.
Thank you for reading. This post was copied from Astrology Zodiac Signs
Zodiacs in the classroom:
Aquarius: The one who stares out the window
Pisces: The one who shares answers
Aries: The one who gets detention
Taurus: The one who who corrects the teachers’ answers
Zodiac is JUST FOR FUN, don’t be serious about it.