Hello readers! This time I would to share you my own recipe- Iced Chocolate Dinosaurs in an easy way. To know the recipes, click ‘Read More’.
Here’s what you need:
- Milo Chocolate powder
- Full Cream Milk (cold)
- Cold water
- Ice cube
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Chip
- Kit Kat
- Put the Milo powder for 3-4 tablespoons into a glass
- Add some cold water and cube into the glass
- Pour them until they are completely turn color to brown
- Then add ¼ cup of full cream milk
- For best results, add Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup or sprinkles some chocolate chips or are couple of Oreo or put Kit Kat.
- To make Milo Godzilla, just add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
Can be eaten with:
- Biscuits or cookies
- Chocolate bar
Thank you for reading and good luck!
What I care about: